Eliminate multiple supplements in your feed room with our VitaComplete range - just mix into your base feed and Go!
*Covers probiotic needs and declining autumn/winter forage nutrients
- Includes the recommended micronised Linseed measure and sodium via our Soil Association certified Sea Salt.
- Result? A multi-functioning and efficient complete nutritional solution that provides the commonly deficient levels of the essential minerals, vitamins, amino-acids and omegas, in the correct ratios, that are lacking in our UK grazing, as required by the equine body (NRC guidelines) for normal function.
* Our EquiVita range is manufactured for us by Premier Nutrition, who are committed to manufacturing safe, compliant feed independently audited by, and certified to, UFAS, FEMAS, BETA NOPS, and ISO 22000, so you can be confident in the product you receive.
Our ProB & Plus options combined - ideal for horses on restricted grazing/hay in the diet with added Yea-Sacc probiotic
- with added Yea-Sacc 1026 Strain, Rosehips (Vitamin C) & Vitamin E
Nutritionally supports the body as a whole, and specifically:
- insulin sensitivity
- strong hooves and hoof sole sensitivity
- calcium absorption
- growth and development (bone, teeth, soft tissue)
- skin, hair and coat integrity
- immune system
- healthy muscles and nervous system
- digestion and feed absorption
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- 41g/100kg bodyweight daily (one level tablespoon = 15g)
A 205g measure (500Kg Horse) will provide (apx) :
- 12g Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
- 10g Brewers Yeast (S.cerevisiae), providing: .6mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), .75mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),5mg Vitamin B3 (Niacin), .3mg Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), .4mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine),30mcg Vitamin B9 (Folate), 0.2mcg Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)
- 10g L-Lysine
- 100g micronised Linseed
- 10g Sea-Salt (Soil association certified)
- 5g Phosphorous (Monosodium Phosphate)
- 3g Methionine
- 1200mg Zinc (Bioplex)
- 400mg Copper (Bioplex)
- 30mg Biotin (Vit.B7)
- 1mg Selenium (Organic Yeast)
- 5g Rosehips (ground)
- 5g Yea-Sacc ProBiotic
- 2000iu Vitamin E (acetate adsorbate)
* Analysis displays the elemental mineral volumes
- During winter months, we recommend adding at least 100g Linseed (micronised) to support the omega/amino acid levels which are depleted in winter grazing and hay. Linseed provides all 8 essential amino acids and a wealth of nutrients, including the Omegas 3, 6 and 9 Essential Fatty Acids, digestive enzymes, protein, vitamins and minerals, with the added benefit of copper, phosphate, selenium and magnesium sources.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Contains no fillers or banned substances
- 5% saving on 3kg - 10% on 5kg - 15% on 10kg - 20% on 20kg
- Free UK Delivery on orders 10kg or £80.00 and over
- Typically dispatched between 1-2 days