VitaComplete-A - 1kg Trial Bag
Eliminate multiple supplements in your feed room with our VitaComplete-A range - includes our EquiVita, Linseed, Salt & Spirulina. Just mix into your base feed and Go!
A multi-mineral, efficient nutritional solution with added Spirulina, providing the commonly deficient levels of essential minerals known to be lacking in our UK grazing, as required by the equine body for normal function.
Includes 10g daily added Spirulina, one of the highest protein-rich foods in the plant kingdom. It supports metabolism, muscle building, and an excellent gut mycotoxin-binder and hindgut deacidifier, useful if feeding haylage.
* No synthetic minerals.
* No added iron. Any iron present is completely natural, predominantly coming from the magnesium oxide and monosodium phosphate, and therefore is in the unabsorbable oxide form. See 'The Role of Iron in the Equine Diet' and 'Iron in the Equine Diet' for further evidence.
* Guaranteed no molasses, fillers, stabilisers, binders, grains, preservatives, and Non-GM.
* Formulated to the NRC Guidelines.
* Certified to UFAS, FEMAS, BETA NOPS, and ISO 22000
Nutritionally supports the body as a whole, and specifically:
- insulin sensitivity
- strong hooves and hoof sole sensitivity
- calcium absorption
- growth and development (bone, teeth, soft tissue)
- skin, hair and coat integrity
- immune system
- healthy muscles and nervous system
- digestion and feed absorption
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- 37g/100kg bodyweight daily (one level tablespoon = 15g)
- New to minerals? Try our 1kg Trial Bag to start with, and always start slow, a pinch at a time, slowly building up to your RDA.
A 187g measure (500Kg Horse) will provide (apx) :
- 12g Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
- 100g micronised Linseed
- 10g Sea-Salt (Soil association certified)
- 10g L-Lysine
- 5g Phosphorous (Monosodium Phosphate)
- 3g Methionine
- 1200mg Zinc (Sulphate)
- 400mg Copper (Sulphate)
- 1mg Selenium (Sodium Selenium)
- 2000iu Vitamin E (all rac-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
- 10g Spirulina (Certified organic)
* Analysis displays the elemental mineral volumes.
* A 5kg pouch will last a 500kg horse 26-days / £1.65/day.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 3kg volume, 10% discount on 3kg, 15% on 10kg and 20% on 20kg (Best Value).
Additional product information