- gut and intestinal membrane health
- anthelmintic (herbs that have the capacity to destroy and expel intestinal worms and parasites from the digestive system)
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood), Thymus vulgaris (Thyme), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Zingiber officinale (Ginger), Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Capsicum annuum (Cayenne), Plantago psyllium (Psyllium) & Cucurbita maxima (Pumpkin seeds)
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- * Not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- PONY - 10g or 1 heaped tablespoon, for 5-days.
- HORSE - 20g or 2 heaped tablespoons, for 5-days.
- The parasite egg-cycle is apx. 6-weeks so it's recommended that a parasite cleanse should be done every 6 weeks to catch any eggs which may still hatch.
- This blend should not be randomly used or fed to any other animal or person, and should not be given to a pregnant or nursing mare.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
31.7.20 - I am very happy to say that my ponies worm count is now 50 e.p.g as opposed to 340 e.p.g prior to using VermClear.