- gut and intestinal membrane health
- anthelmintic (herbs that have the capacity to destroy and expel intestinal worms and parasites from the digestive system)
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood), Thymus vulgaris (Thyme), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Zingiber officinale (Ginger), Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Capsicum annuum (Cayenne) & Plantago psyllium (Psyllium)
- Composition produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co.- https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- PONY - 10g or 1 heaped tablespoon, for 5-days.
- HORSE - 20g or 2 heaped tablespoons, for 5-days.
- The parasite egg-cycle is apx. 6-weeks so it's recommended that a parasite cleanse should be done every 6 weeks to catch any eggs which may still hatch.
- This blend should not be randomly used or fed to any other animal or person, and should not be given to a pregnant or nursing mare.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
31.7.20 - I am very happy to say that my ponies worm count is now 50 e.p.g as opposed to 340 e.p.g prior to using VermClear.