A palatable blend of herbs that line the gastrointestinal tract with a protective mucilaginous gel, which helps support stomach acid discomfort.
UlsaTonic comes in powder form for ease of digestion and swift efficacy.
- gastrointestinal health and digestion
- gastric acidity
- protective mucilaginous support
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- recommended as a minimum 4-week course, but may need a further month
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Symphytum officinale (Comfrey), Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek), Althea officinalis (Marshmallow), Olea europaea (Olive Leaf), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Unicaria tomentosa (Cat's Claw) & Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm)
- 10g/100kg bodyweight (50g for a 500kg horse) for 5-days, then 5g/100kg bodyweight per day. Can be safely fed indefinitely.
- Feed a quality probiotic alongside this blend - see our Yea-Sacc
- Please note that species-appropriate feeding is essential for healthy digestion.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
- 14.4.21 - Hi, Carol, I’d like to say how much of a change I’ve seen in Cara since she’s been on UlsaTonic. She’s gone from a raging monster to a sweet natured gentle mare and doesn’t show any sign of being in pain now. Carolyn
- So impressed
I've started Tim on the UlsaTonic & yea - sacc, he's cleaning his bowl, absolutely loves it & it smells lovely. He's now chilled out, he's no longer trying to kill me thankfully. I'm keeping him on DuoBute he's definitely happier on it . Vet now convinced he looks too well to have ulcers so doesn't want to scope! Sandra & Tim