TriBute *Acute comfort support
Pain is probably the most disruptive symptom in life, where injuries and illness can outlive their original causes, worsening over time and taking on a debilitating life of their own.
See our Pain page for more info.
*NB Our TriBute comes in powder form for ease of digestion and swift efficacy. However, if ground powder is unavailable we'll blend with the regular cut herbs.
- immediate acute comfort support
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil's Claw), Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet) & Salix Alba (Willow
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Devil's Claw is a banned substance for competition, so check your competition rules. For ongoing comfort maintenance without Devil's Claw, see our DuoBute.
- Not to be fed alongside Phenylbutazone/Danilon or similar.
- Do not feed if your horse has confirmed ulcers.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- 250g will feed a 500kg horse for 10-days.
- Amazing! (Tribute)
This really works! My laminitic shetland had an acute attack in all four feet. Shifting weight, and laying down a lot. After a few days of feeding TriBute she now walks out normally (still slowly), and I've not caught her laying down once. Incredible stuff!