SwItchTonic - for itchy, irritated skin/coat
- poor quality, itchy, irritated coat and skin
- toxin overload
- allergenic response
- lymphatics, liver and kidney function
- blood purifying
- detoxing and toning
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Arctium lappa (Burdock), Calendula officinalis, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Stellaria media (Chickweed), Galium aperine (Cleavers), Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn), Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet), Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle - cracked), Urtica dioica (Nettle) & Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)**
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- * Not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight (25g daily for a 500kg horse) in daily feed
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
- So impressed
I'm so impressed with the herbal SwItchTonic and how is working for my sweetitch lad.
Nicola (from France)
I just wanted to let you know that I have been feeding the SwItchTonic herbs and his skin has improved and (I dont want to speak too soon but) his sweetitch has been the best it has ever been this year! So thank you so much! He is also doing very well at competing and people cannot believe how old he is, when I get a new photo I will send it through to you.
Liane and horses
- Nothing short of miraculous (SwItchTonic )
The herbs have turned out to be something of a miracle for Fern. She stopped itching within a couple of days and is definitely more relaxed. She still has quite a bit left so (due to Christmas cash flow)I will be ordering some more in the New Year. Thanks again for all your advice and your excellent products.