An easily absorbed gel for itchy, irritated skin due to allergies, sweet itch, insect bites, hives etc - I've always got a pot of this on the go for our MacAttack, who's a chronic sweet itch boy.
With macerated oils and witch hazel for cooling, blended into our organic whole leaf Aloe Vera gel, produced from 100% human-grade Organically certified Aloe, capturing the maximum natural activity of the Aloe Bardadensis plant.
- Aloe barbadensis (organic whole leaf Aloe Vera), cold-pressed, aqua.
Main constituents of Aloe Vera : 96% water, lignin, saponins, anthraquines, carbohydrate glucomannans (of particular importance is acemannan), tannins, steroids, enzymes, growth hormones, aloin, glucommannans, salicylic acid, and fatty acids. Aloe Vera also contains twenty amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids), at least nine minerals i.e. calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, zinc, chromium, magnesium, manganese and copper, and a number of vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, A, C, E, folic acid, and choline.
- Stellaria media (Chickweed) macerated oil- A renowned vulnerary (wound healer) and antipruritic (anti-itch), chickweed does its best work externally - there are few skin conditions chickweed cannot help, with a cooling and drying effect on wounds and skin eruptions.
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) - A superior natural astringent, cooling and soothing, considered by many as a 'cure all' for everything from burns to bites to bruises.
- Calendula officinalis (Marigold) macerated oil - A renowned skin healer, well known for its rejuvenating properties as well as astringent, antiseptic and antiviral, with tissue regenerating properties.
Certified 100% Organic; SLS and Parabens free
- Shake well before use - this will help emulsify the gel further.
- Clean the area as well as possible then apply a gloop, rubbing in until absorbed.
- For external use only.
- Therapies of any kind should be applied with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Fine to use on the face but avoid mucous membrane areas, i.e. eyes, mouth, nostrils.
* Please note our Topical Therapies are Subject to VAT at standard rate