SummerPollenTonic *JUNE FEATURED PRODUCT - 10% OFF!
- summer pasture allegen response (SPAOD)
- respiratory system
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Calendula officinalis (Calendula), Galium aparine (Cleavers), Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), Ginkgo biloba, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow), Verbascum thapsus (Mullein), Mentha piperata (Peppermint), Urtica doica (Nettle) & Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)*
- Composition produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co.- https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Feed for 4-6 weeks before symptoms typically appear. For spring pollens, see our HerbalSpringPollenTonic.
- Spirulina may help prevent histamine release, and is also a potent regulator of the immune system. Add 10g daily into feed when your horse is affected. NB - Our EquiVitaA range includes Spirulina.
- Feeding Linseed (Micronised) provides a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acid, Alpha Linolenic Acid, which is thought to benefit lung function.
- 16.6.21 - Oh wow! So my ‘dream horse’ who I’ve had for 3 years now and who is doing wonders for my self confidence developed a cough last summer…I put it down to some dusty hay and as it disappeared going into winter I forgot all about it, BUT then a few weeks ago…back came the cough, only worse. Only when riding and mostly in canter…got to the point where I couldn’t canter him, at all, because he would just start coughing continuously. I’d tried a nosenet last year which didn’t help so I was devastated and on the verge of calling a vet who I knew would prescribe ventipulmin, then I remembered you!Decided to give your summer pollen tonic a go and omg I can’t believe how good it is!! Less than a week and the cough has completely gone! I even cantered him tonight around my field where his cough was at it’s worst and there was nothing! I’m stunned how good it is! So so happy, thank you so much! (Super quick delivery too!!) Becky King
- Hi Carol,
Thank you for the summer pollen herbs, my horse seemed better than ever while using them, I will definitely start her on the spring pollen herbs in Feb and hope next year she has no flare ups. Bev & Tilly