- summer pasture allegen response (SPAOD)
- respiratory system
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Calendula officinalis (Calendula), Galium aparine (Cleavers), Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), Ginkgo biloba, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow), Verbascum thapsus (Mullein), Mentha piperata (Peppermint), Urtica doica (Nettle) & Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)*
- Composition produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co.- https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Feed for 4-6 weeks before symptoms typically appear, then feed for a full 12-week blood cycle. For spring pollens, see our HerbalSpringPollenTonic.
- Spirulina may help prevent histamine release, and is also a potent regulator of the immune system. Add 10g daily into feed when your horse is affected. NB - Our EquiVitaA range includes Spirulina.
- Feeding Linseed (Micronised) provides a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acid, Alpha Linolenic Acid, which is thought to benefit lung function.
- So impressed
Thank you for the summer pollen herbs, my horse seemed better than ever while using them, I will definitely start her on the spring pollen herbs in Feb and hope next year she has no flare ups. Bev & Tilly