excl. VAT plus delivery
- adaptogenic support
- anxiety, stress, adrenalin and fatigue levels
- gentle organic nervine assistance
- endocrine system
- central nervous system
- cardiovascular system and blood pressure
- gut system
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- Ashwagandha, Astragalus, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Eleuthero, Ginkgo biloba, Gotu kola, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Mentha piperata (Peppermint), Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower), Plantago ovata (Psyllium) & Verbena officinalis (Verbena)
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Feed as a 1-month (1kg) course to alleviate the stress/fatigue symptoms, alongside addressing diet to nourish the body and lifestyle to remove the stressors. Following this, it's then recommended to give the horse a full-body detox (our HerbalOptimaCARE) to restore optimal function and homeostasis.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
Additional product information