StressTonic - for chronic, long-term stress
- GBA (gut-brain axis)
- adaptogenic support
- anxiety, stress, adrenalin and fatigue levels
- gentle nervine assistance
- endocrine system
- central nervous system
- cardiovascular system and blood pressure
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Ashwagandha*, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng)*, Ginkgo biloba (Maidenhair), Gotu kola, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Mentha piperata (Peppermint), Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower), Plantago ovata (Psyllium) & Verbena officinalis (Vervain)**
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- * Not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 10g/100kg bodyweight (50g for a 500kg horse) for 5-days, then 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, (25g daily to feed).
- Feed as a 1-month (1kg) course to alleviate the stress/fatigue symptoms, alongside addressing diet to nourish the body and lifestyle to remove the stressors. Following this, it's then recommended to give the horse a full-body detox (our HerbalOptimaCARE) to restore optimal function and homeostasis.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
- 2.3.19 - Fabulous product
The stress tonic has worked wonders with my boy.
- 8.9.19 - Noticed such a difference
Further to our email correspondence re my horses Frank and Ria. They have been on the StressTonic for a couple of months now and over the last few weeks have noticed such a difference in their behaviour - amazing! They are still lively, inquisitive and sometimes a bit cheeky at times but that is their personalites which I most definitely don't want to change! I haven't noticed Ria crib-biting at all and they just seem to be 'happier', more relaxed in their surroundings. The Farrier is due this week so it will be interesting to see how they both are but I'm confident they will be calm! I have ordered the Show Calm to follow up and as you suggested give them some gentle nervine effects. Many thanks once again for your time, help and advice - much appreciated.
Kind regards, Jane