StressTonic *For chronic, long-term stress
Stress is a serious business. An ongoing stressed state is very often the underlying reason behind the root of chronic disease.
The science is conclusive; unmanaged stress is the first domino that falls, creating a chain reaction of internal complications that can lead to serious health conditions.
See our Stress page for more info.
A synergistic blend of adaptogen and proprietary phytonutrients to help 'normalise' the stress response.
- anxiety, stress, adrenalin and fatigue symptoms
- gentle nervine assistance
- endocrine system
- central nervous system
- cardiovascular system and blood pressure
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng), Ginkgo biloba, Gotu kola, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Mentha piperata (Peppermint), Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower), Plantago ovata (Psyllium) & Verbena officinalis (Vervain)*
- Produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co. https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 50g/100kg bodyweight (50g for a 500kg horse) for 5-days, then 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, (25g daily to feed).
Fussy horse? No problem - try a sample. We apply a small charge for our herbal blend samples as we hand-craft every blend to order, so we'll blend you a 100g sample at a cost of £5.00, plus courier delivery at £5.99.
Always start small with the fussy horse, literally a pinch then increase slowly. Send us a message on our Contact page and we can take it from there.
- Recommended as a 1-month (1kg) course alongside addressing diet to nourish the body and lifestyle to remove the stressors. Often fed as the Alleviation step alongside our OptimaCARE full-body programme to restore optimal function and homeostasis (see our Alleviate&Fortify page for more info).
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice, or a healthy, species-appropriate diet.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
- 28.4.21 - Huge improvement
I just wanted to let you know, that I've seen a huge improvement in Ted already, we are on the second week of using the tonic and the reactions are fewer and far between! He's much less aggressive as well. I'm hoping I might actually be able to get his feet trimmed without major incident! Thank you so much for your help. Hopefully it continues and I get the old Ted back. Kim & Ted
- 8.9.19 - Noticed such a difference
Further to our email correspondence re my horses Frank and Ria. They have been on the StressTonic for a couple of months now and over the last few weeks have noticed such a difference in their behaviour - amazing! They are still lively, inquisitive and sometimes a bit cheeky at times but that is their personalites which I most definitely don't want to change! I haven't noticed Ria crib-biting at all and they just seem to be 'happier', more relaxed in their surroundings. The Farrier is due this week so it will be interesting to see how they both are but I'm confident they will be calm! I have ordered the Show Calm to follow up and as you suggested give them some gentle nervine effects. Many thanks once again for your time, help and advice - much appreciated.
Kind regards, Jane
- 2.3.19 - Fabulous product
The stress tonic has worked wonders with my boy.