excl. VAT plus delivery
- spring pollen response
- mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and airway
- respiratory system
- immune system
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Inula helenium (Elecampane), Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), Ginkgo biloba, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet), Mentha piperata (Peppermint), Azadirachta indica (Neem), Urtica dioica (Nettle), Plantago major (Plantain), Rosa canina (Rosehips) & Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Feed for 4-6 weeks before symptoms typically appear, then feed for a full 12-week blood cycle. Thereafter you can switch to the HerbalSummerPollenTonic when the air turns humid and muggy.
- Spirulina is said to help prevent histamine release and is also a potent regulator of the immune system. Add 10g daily into feed. NB - Our EquiVitaA range includes Spirulina at a daily 5g maintenance measure.
- Feeding Linseed (Micronised) provides a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acid, Alpha Linolenic Acid, which is both anti-inflammatory and thought to benefit lung function.
Additional product information