excl. VAT plus delivery
- spring pollen response
- mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and airway
- respiratory system
- immune system
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Inula helenium (Elecampane), Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), Ginkgo biloba*, Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet), Mentha piperata (Peppermint), Azadirachta indica (Neem)*, Urtica dioica (Nettle), Plantago major (Plantain), Rosa canina (Rosehips) & Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)**
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- * Not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Feed for 4-6 weeks before symptoms typically appear, then feed for a full 12-week blood cycle. Thereafter you can switch to the HerbalSummerPollenTonic when the air turns humid and muggy.
- Spirulina is said to help prevent histamine release and is also a potent regulator of the immune system. Add 10g daily into feed. NB - Our EquiVitaA range includes Spirulina at a daily 5g maintenance measure.
- Feeding Linseed (Micronised) provides a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acid, Alpha Linolenic Acid, which is both anti-inflammatory and thought to benefit lung function.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.