- spring pollen response
- mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and airway
- respiratory system
- immune system
- adrenal system
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Inula helenium (Elecampane), Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), Ginkgo biloba*, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet)*, Mentha piperata (Peppermint), Urtica dioica (Nettle) & Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)*
- Composition produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co.- https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Feed for 4-6 weeks before symptoms typically appear, then feed for a full 12-week blood cycle. Thereafter you can switch to the SummerPollenTonic when the air turns humid and muggy.
- Spirulina is said to help prevent histamine release and is also a potent regulator of the immune system. Add 10g daily into feed. NB - Our EquiVitaA range includes Spirulina at a daily 5g maintenance measure.
- Feeding Linseed (Micronised) provides a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acid, Alpha Linolenic Acid, which is both anti-inflammatory and thought to benefit lung function.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.