- gentle organic nervine assistance (Valerian-free)
- central nervous system
- cardiovascular system and blood pressure
- nervous stomach and hyperacidity
- anxiety, stress and adrenalin
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha)*, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn), Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Althea officinalis (Marshmallow), Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet), Mentha piperata (Peppermint), Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower), Plantago ovata (Psyllium) & Verbena officinalis (Vervain)**
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- * Not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.