A gentle, daily, nutritive tonic blend, indicated for the wellness of the senior horse.
See our Senior Horse page for more info.
- immune system
- cardio and circulatory systems
- endocrine system
- gut system and microbiome
- respiratory system
- hoof and laminae health
- joint health and mobility
- liver and kidney function
- blood glucose and insulin levels
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Vitex agnus castus (Agnus castus), Arctium lappa (Burdock), Calendula officinalis, Galium aparine (Cleavers), Taraxicum officinalis (Dandelion), Echinacea purpurea, Ginkgo Biloba, Centella asiatica (Gotu kola), Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), Urtica dioica (Nettle), Tabebuia impeteginosa (Pau D'Arco), Rosa canina (Rosehips) & Salix alba (Willow)
- Composition produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co.- https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Feed Linseed (micronised) alongside this blend for the Essential Fatty Acids (omega-3) for overall joint and skin health, plus Essential Amino Acids.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.