OptimaCARE *Our 3-stage Full-Body Cleanse *October's Featured Product
OptimaCARE - a 3-stage full-body programme, fed over 30 days to assist in eliminating toxins, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, toxic moulds etc.
OptimaCARE comes in powder form for ease of digestion and swift efficacy.
- Stage 1 - tones the GI tract, purging toxic overburden in the large intestine. Fed for 10-days.
- Stage 2 - reinvigorates the liver and kidneys. Fed for 10-days.
- Stage 3 - tones and purifies the lymphatic and blood circulatory systems. Fed for 10-days.
The synergistic combination of each stage of our OptimaCARE formula is formulated to bring a healthy balance back into the whole engine of the horse - the gut and immune system, filtration detox organs (lympatics, liver and kidneys), and circulatory systems (lymph and blood).
Once the course is finished, allow a week off so the system can realign, function and strengthen by itself; this will also give you the chance to assess how your horse is, so anything they're then presenting with can be addressed directly instead of having to struggle through an overburdened system.
See our Detoxification page for more info.
- immune system
- gut and gastrointestinal health
- kidney and liver health
- lymphatics and blood circulatory systems
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried herbs, roots and barks:
- OptimaCARE (1) - GUT - Andrographis, Astragalus, Fennel, Ginger, Green Tea, Marshmallow, Meadowsweet*, Mint, Psyllium & Sarsaparilla
- OptimaCARE (2) - LIVER & KIDNEYS - Astragalus, Burdock, Celery Seed, Dandelion, Echinacea, Milk Thistle, Nettle, Rosehips & Sarsaparilla
- OptimaCARE (3) - CIRCULATORY - BLOOD & LYMPH - Astragalus, Burdock, Calendula, Cleavers, Dandelion, Echinacea, Milk Thistle, Nettle & Rosehips
- Feed 1kg OptimaCARE per horse.
- Feed each stage in sequence, at a rate of 33g (horse)/17g (pony), daily for 10-days, with a day off between each stage, until all three stages are finished.
- Ensure stemmy hay is available 24/7 to feed the equine-appropriate cellulose fibre to help restore the hindgut microbiome.
- Not recommended for the pregnant or nursing mare.
- Warning - Do not feed to horses during onset laminitis, as re-toxification (the process of swift toxin elimination) may overburden the blood supply until the toxins are eliminated.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
The Herxheimer Reaction - aka "Feeling worse before feeling better".
You may see a rare, but short-term (as in a few days) re-toxification reaction occur in the body.
As the body cleanses, it is not uncommon to experience ill-at-ease symptoms, anything from joint/ muscle pain, itching/scratching, sweating and gut imbalances. In humans, chronic headaches are a common sign.
This is all perfectly normal - and even healthy, but if you're concerned, see our Detoxification page (scroll to the bottom) for more info,
- 14.5.21 - My wise friend Charlotte Wake recommended your 3 stage detox to me after my 20yo Rspca rescue trotter had a perfect storm of ovary pain, ulcers and worry in March. We have just finished and it has been amazing. Mel
- 25.11.20 - Just a little update on my mare. She is doing amazingly well! Considering I almost had her PTS! I think the detox worked wonders! She often canters or gallops over to see me now which she never did for a long time. She is tolerating grass which is just fantastic. Thank you for you advice it has been a lifesaver.. literally! Kerrie Xx
- 2.8.20 - You have given me my horse back!!! She's now through her full course of OptimaCARE and she's doing great. So chilled out and happy! Probably less worried than I have seen her in a very long time!!! Caroline & Tia
- 8.7.20 - The 3 stage detox -optimaCARE I cannot recommended highly enough! After years of antibiotics, steroids and bute to treat a number of conditions, my girl was quite run down.The detox opened my eyes to the benefit of natural products as I was so sceptical but at the point of being willing to try anything to help her.A glossy coat, bright eyes and a spring back in her step. This is truly a remarkable product. Carol and her team are absolutely amazing. Thank you EquiNatural for giving me back my happy girl again. Angela Hannah
- 22.1.18 – Keratoma client (OptimaCARE & DuoBute)
Hello again, The detox herbs have worked really well and Zeus has loved them, thanks. He still has some left but will probably have to be in for at least another 2 weeks so that his hoof can continue to keratinise. He definitely prefers his feeds with the herbs in and actually started to pick at the droppings again on the day between different phases. Thank you so much for all your help. The Duobute has also been great. I was able to take him off normal Bute a few days after he started on it. The vet is amazed at his progress which is wonderful. Best wishes, Shara
- 9.8.19 Hi Carol, Just thought I would give you an update on Harry since we have finished the OptimaCARE detox blend! As you can see he is feeling much happier in just 6-wks!! We are out hacking again (in front boots) and he is on 2-week hoof tidy then 2 weeks for a proper rehab trim. He is on the sand school 99% of the time but can now have access to the stone track with hedgerow and nibbly bits to give him variety. He also has his friends with him during the day, and he's even lost weight despite being on adlib hay/straw. Lou and Harry