Mycosorb A+ Mycotoxin Binder
Moulds may produce mycotoxins, a term for poisonous substances produced by fungus.
Mycotoxins can be found growing in decaying vegetation, hay and grains, with the potential to harm both humans, livestock and domestic pets. While visible mould contamination may be superficial, the mycotoxins produced are able to do significant damage, with the effects of illness being acute and often appearing quickly.
Mycosorb absorbs these harmful toxins and removes them, helping to avoid mycotoxicosis. The brand Mycosorb A+ is the product recommended for equine use. For more information on the benefits of Mycosorb, click here: http://globalmilling.com/alltechs-latest-weapon-against-mycotoxins
NB. Mycosorb A+ is included in our EquiVita-DTox range of forage mineral solutions.
- 2g/100kg bodyweight, i.e. 10g daily for a 500kg horse.
- Store in normal conditions in a cool dry place.
- Open containers should be resealed.
- Shelf life under these conditions is 18-months.
- Crude Protein 18%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Oil/Fats 10%, Ash 16%, Lysine 1.2%, Methionine 0.3%, Sodium 0.1%
- 12.1.5 Yeast Product, 1.2.9 Maize gluten feed, 7.1.12 Dried algae (Chlorelia vularis)