- muscles and mobility (particularly indicated for PSSM and stringhalt symptoms)
- central nervous system
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Matriciana officinale (Chamomile), Viburnum opulus (Cramp Bark), Taraxicum off. (Dandelion), Inula helenium (Elecampane), Ginkgo biloba, Urtica doita (Nettle), Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), Artemisia vulgaris (Mugwort), Rosa canina (Rosehips), Salvia officinalis (Sage) & Verbena officinalis (Vervain)*
- Composition produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co. https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 8g/100kg bodyweight per day
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.