Our easily absorbed MuscleGel is wonderfully warming and protective pre-exercise, or for a feel-good muscle massage after excercise
Blended into our organic whole leaf Aloe Vera gel, produced from 100% human-grade organically certified Aloe, capturing the maximum natural activity of the Aloe Bardadensis plant, and fortified with softening, hydrating vitamin and mineral-rich sea kelp.
- Aloe barbadensis (organic whole leaf Aloe Vera), cold-pressed, aqua.
Main constituents of Aloe Vera : 96% water, lignin, saponins, anthraquines, carbohydrate glucomannans (of particular importance is acemannan), tannins, steroids, enzymes, growth hormones, aloin, glucommannans, salicylic acid, and fatty acids. Aloe Vera also contains twenty amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids), at least nine minerals i.e. calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, zinc, chromium, magnesium, manganese and copper, and a number of vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, A, C, E, folic acid, and choline.
- Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) essential oil - A really useful oil for muscles as it dispels chill and helps cleanse the lymphatics.
- Eucalyptus globulus essential oil - With its strong camphoraceous smell with a deeper woody note, this oil is excellent for massage blends to support circulation.
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) essential oil - With a stimulating aroma, Thyme oil supports fatigue and lethargy.
Certified 100% Organic; SLS and Parabens free
- Shake well before use - this will help emulsify the gel further.
- Gently massage 30-50ml into the affected area until absorbed, up to 3 times/day.
- For external use only.
- Therapies of any kind should be applied with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Do not use on open wounds, broken skin, very sensitive skin or facial area, especially mucous membranes.
* Please note our Topical Therapies are Subject to VAT at standard rate