A detoxing maintenance blend for the IR/EMS/lami-prone equine with added gut suppor.
- insulin resistant
- hooves and laminae health
- circulation, specifically peripheral
- blood glucose levels
- gut health
- immune system
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
Cleavers, Fennel, Fenugreek, Hawthorn, Goat's Rue, Milk Thistle, Nettle, Pau D'Arco, Psyllium, Rosehips & Willow
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- * Not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
18.4.19 - Metabolic Horse
Good morning carol
Just wanted to let you know that I have a pony who has turned the most massive corner after introducing the advice you gave into her feed.. wow!!
No more starving pony trying to eat me, no more scraping walls, kicking, biting and generally making me lose the will to live!
After getting a set of X-rays done and a date with the farrier, both he and the vet asked directly if I had her sedated ... that’s what it felt like. Relaxed, happy to oblige pony.
I know we have a long road ahead but without your help and advice I’d be lost!!!
A million ThAnk you from me and Lotti