MellowMareUltra - (inc. Valerian)
excl. VAT plus delivery
- significant seasonal issues, i.e anxiety and depression, mood swings, restlessness and/or aggression, seasonal discomfort
- reproductive system
- endocrine system
- central nervous system
- detoxing and toning
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- Agnus Castus, Chamomile, Cramp Bark*, Lemon Balm, Meadowsweet, Milk Thistle, Raspberry, Rosa canina, Valerian*, Vervain** & Yarrow**
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- Any items marked * - not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- Any items marked ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Valerian is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mares, or horses/ponies who suffer from low blood pressure. Uninterrupted usage is not recommended; it is advisable to take a break of a week after two or three weeks and then restart. Seek veterinary advice before you use valerian if your horse is on prescribed drugs, particularly liver medications. Valerian should be stopped one week before surgery as it may interact with anaesthesia.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.