In natural horse-world, mare-ness is completely normal, but for us human caretakers, half a ton of domesticated girl with hormonal attitude can be, shall we say, interesting.
See our Mares page for more info.
A synergistic blend of gentle phytonutrients (Valerian-free - if you feel your mare would benefit from extra calming/antispasmodic support, see our LiquidCalm tincture.)
- noticeable seasonal issues, i.e. squealing/squirting, anxiety/depression, mood swings, seasonal discomfort
- reproductive system
- endocrine system
- central nervous system
- naturally nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Vitex agnus-castus (Agnus Castus), Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Viburnum opulus (Cramp Bark), Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm), Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet*), Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower), Rubus idaeus (Raspberry), Rosa canina (Rosehips) & Achillea millefolium (Yarrow*)
- Composition produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co. https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for the average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice or a healthy, species-appropriate diet.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
- Like a miracle (15.2.19)
Hi Carol, I just wanted to let you know that we long reigned Gerty today. The change in her demeanor is utterly unbelievable !! Each day since starting on the mare herbs she has improved in temperament. The last 3 days she has been my lovely affectionate mare. I almost don’t dare to hope we’ve turned a corner but it’s like a miracle.
Thank you soo much for your continuing help.