Puffy legs? This is the gel to use.
Easily absorbed for poor circulatory system function, i.e. puffy legs or oedema due to venous insufficiency.
Containing organic oils, floral waters and tinctures, blended into our organic whole leaf Aloe Vera gel, produced from 100% human-grade Organically certified Aloe, capturing the maximum natural activity of the Aloe Bardadensis plant.
- Aloe barbadensis (organic whole leaf Aloe Vera), cold-pressed, aqua.
Main constituents of Aloe Vera : 96% water, lignin, saponins, anthraquines, carbohydrate glucomannans (of particular importance is acemannan), tannins, steroids, enzymes, growth hormones, aloin, glucommannans, salicylic acid, and fatty acids. Aloe Vera also contains twenty amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids), at least nine minerals i.e. calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, zinc, chromium, magnesium, manganese and copper, and a number of vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, A, C, E, folic acid, and choline.
- Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) essential oil - Yarrow is a traditional vulnerary (wound healer) by promoting cell growth and repair, and works well with Horse Chestnut, both being traditionally used to help improve poor circulation and varicose veins.
- Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse chestnut) tincture - Effective anti-inflammatory and vaso-protector, strengthening the walls of veins and arteries.
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) floral water - A superior natural astringent, working well with yarrow and horse chestnut to reduce venous swelling and pain.
- Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) infused oil - Comfrey herb contains its renowned allantoin, which aids in the regeneration of all tissues in the body by encouraging fibroblasts to produce connective tissue, cartilage, bone and even neural cells. Comfrey also contains other constituents that improve its healing effect including mucilages, gums and resin which help soothe inflamed skin tissue and aid in tissue repair.
Certified 100% Organic; SLS and Parabens free
- Shake well before use - this will help emulsify the gel further.
- Clean the area as well as possible then apply a small gloop, rubbing in until absorbed.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on facial area, especially mucous membranes.
- Not to be used on the pregnant or nursing mare.
* Please note our Topical Therapies are Subject to VAT at standard rate