excl. VAT plus delivery
- herbal detoxing
- lymphatic system
- circulatory systems
- immune system
- gut microbiota
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occuring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- recommended as a 4-week course
- Astragalus, Burdock, Calendula, Cleavers, Echinacea, Milk Thistle (cracked), Nettle, Parsley, Rosehips & Willow
- 10g/100kg bodyweight per day for the first 5-days (thus for an average 500kg horse add 50g daily to feed), then 5g/100kg bodyweight thereafter (25g daily for a 500kg horse)
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- All ingredients certified organic.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.