LymeCARE *Stealth Microbe Programme (Lyme Disease)
LymeCARE - a 3-stage, full-body, synergistic herbal programme, fed over 30 days in the event of suspected Lyme disease, helping to reverse Chronic Immune Dysfunction (CID)
Our LymeCARE formula supports the integrity of the microbiome/balance of the gut microbes, with immunity, liver and antioxidant support to suppress the stealth microbes. Adaptogen herbs help overcome exhaustion, improve energy levels, and increase physical tolerance to stress by supporting adrenal function. Mitochondrial support addresses homeostasis at cellular level, promoting healthy cellular function and optimising cellular energy production.
LymeCARE comes in powder form for ease of digestion and swift efficacy.
- Stage-1 - when the immune reaction is dysfunctional, and the entire microbiome disrupted, we have to start with rebalancing the microbiome microbes. Stage-1 supports the integrity of the microbiome and helps maintain balance of the gut microflora and the immune system, with powerful antioxidant support. Feed for 10-days, then 1-day off before Stage-2.
- Stage-2 - reinvigorates the body's natural detoxification organs and circulatory systems - the liver, kidneys, lymphatics and blood/lymph circulation. Feed for 10-days, then 1-day off before Stage-3.
- Stage-3 - supports homeostasis at cellular level with natural antimicrobial and antioxidant support, helpng to promote cellular function, optimise energy production by supporting mitochondria, and healthy detoxification processes. Fed for 10-days.
The synergistic combination of each stage of our LymeCARE formula is formulated to bring a healthy balance back into the whole engine of the horse. Once the course is finished, allow a week for the system to realign, strengthen and function by itself; this will also give you the chance to assess how your horse is, so any symptoms they then present with can be addressed directly, instead of having to struggle through an overburdened system.
See our Lyme Disease page for more info.
- the microbiome
- immune function
- cellular mitochondria
- intracellular pathogen stealth microbes
- liver and kidney health
- lymphatics and blood circulatory systems
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried herbs, roots and barks:
- LymeCARE (1) - MICROBIOME/IMMUNITY - Astragalus, Andrographis paniculata, Berberis vulgaris (Barberry), Uncaria tomentosa (Cat's Claw), Polygonum cuspidatam (Japanese Knotweed),Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Origanum vulgare (Oregano), Plantago ovata (Psyllium), Smilax ornata (Sarsaparilla) & Spirulina
- LymeCARE (2) - DETOXIFICATION ORGANS (LIVER, KIDNEYS, LYMPHATICS, CIRCULATORY SYSTEMS) - Astragalus, Arctium lappa (Burdock), Calendula off., Galium aparine (Cleavers), Taraxicum off. (Dandelion), Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn), Echinacea purp., Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), Urtica dioica (Nettle) & Ganoderma lingzhi (Reishi)
- LymeCARE (3) - CELLULAR MITOCHONDRIA - Astragalus, Arctium lappa (Burdock), Taraxicum off. (Dandelion), Echinacea purp, Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng), Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), N Acetyl-Cysteine, Origanum vulgare (Oregano), Pau D’Arco, Rhodiola rosea & Smilax ornata (Sarsaparilla)
- Feed 1kg BioAdvanced per horse.
- Feed each stage in sequence, at a rate of 33g (horse) or 17g (pony), daily for 10-days, with a day off between each stage, until all three stages are finished.
- Feed Garlic Powder (Allium sativum), as it supports the immune system in its efforts to promote a balanced microbiome. We don’t include it here as some horses don’t enjoy the taste or smell of garlic.
- For perfect preventation, ensure you feed a balanced mineral supplement as this will promote healthy immune function, especially zinc which literally attaches to the bacterial and viral cellular walls and destroys them. See our EquiVita range.
- Not recommended for the pregnant or nursing mare.
- Warning - Do not feed to horses during onset laminitis, as re-toxification (the process of swift toxin elimination) may overburden the blood supply until the toxins are eliminated.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
The Herxheimer Reaction - aka "Feeling worse before feeling better".
You may see a rare, but short-term (as in a few days) re-toxification reaction occur in the body.
As the body cleanses, it is not uncommon to experience ill-at-ease symptoms, anything from joint/ muscle pain, itching/scratching, sweating and gut imbalances. In humans, chronic headaches are a common sign.
This is all perfectly normal - and even healthy, but if you're concerned, see our Detoxification page (scroll to the bottom) for more info.