LKL-CARE *The '3-Amigos' - Liver, Kidneys & Lymphatics
Skin or lung issues? The 3-Amigos - liver, kidneys and lymphatics, the body's natural detox filtration organis - no doubt need a clean up.
- immune system
- liver, kidneys and lymphatics
- circulatory systems
- skin health
- lung health
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- recommended as a 4-week course
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Astragalus membranaceus, Arctium lappa (Burdock), Calendula officinalis, Galium aparine (Cleavers), Taraxicum officinalis (Dandelion), Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn), Echinacea purpurea, Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), Urtica dioica (Nettle), Rosa canina (Rosehips) & Smilax ornata (Sarsaparilla)
- Produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co. https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 10g/100kg bodyweight per day for the first 5-days (thus for an average 500kg horse add 50g daily to feed), then 5g/100kg bodyweight thereafter (25g daily for a 500kg horse).
- Feed 10g daily Yea-Sacc probiotic short-term, alongside plenty of quality ad-lib hay, to support repopulation and colonisation of the gut microbiome.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
- 20.10.18 - Impressed
Good afternoon Carol, I would like to say how impressed I am with your products. I have an 8 year old cob who has suffered terribly with metabolic problems this year, which has been exacerbated by the heat as he overheats really easily. I hit the internet and found your site. I then promptly bought some LKL-CARE, and he has gone from strength to strength, even galloping an bucking in the field, which I thought I would never see again. Many thanks, Emma