Skin issues? The 3-Amigos - liver, kidneys and lymphatics, no doubt need a clean up.
See our Herbal Supplements/Coat & Skin section for the full story.
- organic herbal detoxing for the body's natural detox filtration system
- immune system
- liver, kidney and lymphatics function
- circulatory systems
- skin health
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- recommended as a 4-week course
Andrographis, Astragalus, Burdock, Calendula, Cleavers, Dandelion, Hawthorn, Echinacea, Milk Thistle, Nettle & RosehipsComposition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
* Not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 10g/100kg bodyweight per day for the first 5-days (thus for an average 500kg horse add 50g daily to feed), then 5g/100kg bodyweight thereafter (25g daily for a 500kg horse)
- Recommended Feed 10g daily Yea-Sacc probiotic to support repopulation and colonisation of the gut microbiome.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- All ingredients certified organic.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
20.10.18 - Good afternoon Carol, I would like to say how impressed I am with your products. I have an 8 year old cob who has suffered terribly with metabolic problems this year, which has been exacerbated by the heat as he overheats really easily. I hit the internet and found your site. I then promptly bought some LKL-CARE, and he has gone from strength to strength, even galloping an bucking in the field, which I thought I would never see again. Many thanks, Emma
Additional product information