excl. VAT plus delivery
An organic herbal detox blend indicated for liver health. Useful to feed during a chemical verm programme. Recommended as a 4-week course.
- herbal detoxing
- liver function
- gut microbiota
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- useful during a chemical verm programme
- recommended as a 4-week course
- Astragalus, Beetroot, Burdock, Cleavers, Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Neem, Nettle, Rosehips & Yea-Sacc 1026 Probiotic (live yeast culture)
- 10g/100kg bodyweight per day for the first 5-days (thus for an average 500kg horse add 50g daily to feed), then 5g/100kg bodyweight thereafter (25g daily for a 500kg horse)
- As a tonic, to be fed as above.
- Alongside chemical verm control, to be fed 5 days each side of the programme.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
Additional product information