excl. VAT plus delivery
- liver function
- gut microbiota
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- recommended as a 4-week course
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Andrographis, Astragalus, Burdock, Celery Seed, Cleavers, Dandelion, Echinacea, Milk Thistle, Neem, Nettle & Rosehips
- 10g/100kg bodyweight per day for the first 5-days (thus for an average 500kg horse add 50g daily to feed), then 5g/100kg bodyweight thereafter (25g daily for a 500kg horse),
- Feed 10g daily Yea-Sacc probiotic to support repopulation and colonisation of the gut microbiome.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
Additional product information