excl. VAT plus delivery
- herbal detoxing
- liver function
- gut microbiota
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- useful during a chemical verm programme
- recommended as a 4-week course
- Astragalus, Beetroot, Burdock, Cleavers, Dandelion, Milk Thistle (cracked), Neem (N.Org), Nettle & Rosehips
- 10g/100kg bodyweight per day for the first 5-days (thus for an average 500kg horse add 50g daily to feed), then 5g/100kg bodyweight thereafter (25g daily for a 500kg horse)
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- All ingredients certified organic.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.