excl. VAT, plus delivery
- For when a physical or mental boost is required.
- Thought to play a very important role in the production of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine, directly affecting dopamine levels, which could help to counter fatigue and the effects of stressors.
- There is also some research to suggest that L Tyrosine could also be useful in weight loss.
- Tyrosine may also be converted into key physiological compounds including epinephrine, levodopa, Coenzyme Q10, melanin and various thyroid hormones.
- Tyrosine is often combined with other supplements such as Acetyl L Carnitine (ALCar).
- 100% pure L Tyrosine
- Human Grade
- Manufactured to ISO, BP, USP & EP requirements and/or food grade specifications.
- UK certificate of analysis available on request.
- 2g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 10g daily to feed.
- Humans - 0.5-1g with 50ml water, ideally on an empty stomach. Take 1-2 servings daily.
Personally? I originally fed Tyrosine to our Cookie who was diagnosed Cushings in 2014. Since then, with studies showing it could be a useful calmer, I now feed it to all my horses.