Coughing is a normal reflex the body uses to clear airways of small particles, mucous or microorganisms, helping the body get rid of mucous before bacteria has a chance to replicate.
The coughing reflex brings the mucus out of the lungs and agitates the mucous, preventing bacteria from replicating and developing biofilm.
A cough is a healthy process, but can be almighty irritating, not to mention potentially really uncomfortable.
- respiratory system
- airway comfort
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Astragalus membranaceus, Pimpinella anisum (Aniseed), Tussilago farfara (Coltsfoot), Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Althea officinalis (Marshmallow), Plantago major (Plantain) & Rosa canina (Rosehips).
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- * Not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.