Coughing is a normal reflex the body uses to clear airways of small particles, mucous or microorganisms, helping the body get rid of mucous before bacteria has a chance to replicate.
The coughing reflex brings the mucus out of the lungs and agitates the mucous, preventing bacteria from replicating and developing biofilm.
A cough is a healthy process, but can be almighty irritating, not to mention potentially really uncomfortable.
- respiratory system
- antitussive support
- airway comfort
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Astragalus membranaceus, Pimpinella anisum (Aniseed), Tussilago farfara (Coltsfoot), Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Althea officinalis (Marshmallow), Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), Plantago major (Plantain) & Rosa canina (Rosehips).
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- * Not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.