excl. VAT plus delivery
- healthy kidney function
- blood cleansing
- toning of the urinary tissues
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- recommended as a 4-week course
Burdock, Celery Seed, Cleavers, Dandelion, Echinacea, Golden Rod, Nettle, Parsley, Rosehips & Yarrow**
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- * Not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.