excl. VAT plus delivery
- healthy kidney function
- blood cleansing
- toning of the urinary tissues
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- recommended as a 4-week course
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Astragalus, Burdock, Celery Seed, Cleavers, Dandelion, Echinacea, Golden Rod, Nettle, Parsley, Rosehips & Yarrow*
- Produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co. https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 10g/100kg bodyweight (50g for a 500kg horse) for 5-days, then 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, (25g daily to feed).`
- Feed 10g daily Yea-Sacc probiotic to support repopulation and colonisation of the gut microbiome.`
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.