- collagen/connective soft tissue
- blood circulation
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Avena sativa, Arctium lappa (Burdock), Apium graveolens (Celery Seed), Viburnum opulus (Cramp Bark), Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), Eleutherococcus senticosis (Siberian Ginseng), Centella asiatica (Gotu kola), Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn), Urtica dioica (Nettle) & Rosa canina (Rosehips)
- Composition produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co. https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Feed our DuoBute as a preventative pain/anti-inflammatory support alongside our MetaTonic.
- I can't recommend highly enough the benefits of feeding Linseed (Micronised) to horses for joint comfort, as it is an invaluable joint mobility supplement containing all the omegas in balanced ratios and several of the essential amino acids used in the formation of collagen.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
- 14.5.21 - Hi Carol, the JST Tonic has done wonders for my boy, after lots of tests that came back negative I decided to go down the fascia route and the tonic has really helped, he is so much 'looser' in his body, I can't explain but he's much happier in his skin, literally! Just putting another order together but will definitely be getting more of this. Kind regards, Sharone.
- Really impressed
Hi Carol, In a matter of three days I've seen results, twinned with feeding the Carnitine as well that you recommended. Really impressed, thanks! Fiona