JointReFlexa *A nutrient combo for musculokeletal flexabiliy
A supporting synergistic blend of effective nutrients - Glucosamine, Glutamine and MSM - in their most efficient, bioavailable form, for comfortable musculoskeletal flexibility
See our Joints/Muscles/Connective Soft Tissue page for more info.
- joint flexibility
- Glucosamine sulphate - 100% premium glucosamine sulphate powder, providing high-potency glucosamine amino sugar, found in high levels in the surrounding joint fluid. Glucosamine sulphate is recognised by the liver as the natural version of glucosamine (the more commonly used Glucoamine HCL is synthetic) and gets into the joints with positive improvement; Glucosamine HCL doesn't because try as it might, the liver can’t convert HCL to a sulphate.
- N-Acetyl L Glutamine - Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue. We use N-Acetyl L Glutamine because it's the water-soluble form of Glutamine; all digestive enzymes are water-soluble, hence N-Acetyl L Glutamine makes for more efficient digestion and therefore swifter bioavailability (time taken to absorb into the bloodstream).
- MSM - 100% pure methyl-sulfonyl methane (MSM), an organosulfur compound that’s commonly found in fluid around the joints. It’s used by the body as a sulphur donor, and is often combined with glucosamine.
- Salix alba - a renowned pain and inflammatory regulator for mobility comfort.
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight/day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
29.7.21 - I realised yesterday when doing Ruby's carrot stretches she normally had a big clunck through her spine in her neck as she stretches round to both sides, and since being on the JST tonic and reflexa there has been no big clicks or clunks at all! Charlotte