- joint health, comfort and mobility
- blood circulation
- collagen/connective soft tissue
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Avena sativa (Oat Straw), Arctium lappa (Burdock), Calendula officinale, Uncaria tomentosa (Cat's Claw)*, Apium graveolens (Celery Seed), Viburnum opulus (Cramp Bark)*, Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), Zingiber officinale (Ginger), Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn), Urtica dioica (Nettle), Rosa canina (Rosehips) & Salix alba (Willow)
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- * Not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- I can't recommend highly enough the benefits of feeding Linseed (Micronised) to horses for joint comfort, as it is an invaluable joint mobility supplement containing all the omegas in balanced ratios and several of the essential amino acids used in the formation of collagen.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.