excl. VAT, plus delivery
- gut and gastrointestinal health and digestion
- stimulates digestion
- gas reduction
- stomach acid levels
- GI-Tract smooth muscle relaxing
- loss of appetite and sluggish state of the intestinal canal
- detoxing and toning
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- recommended as a 4-week course
- Chamomile, Dandelion, Fennel, Ginger,Green Tea, Liquorice, Marshmallow, Meadowsweet, Peppermint, Psyllium Husks, Mycosorb A+ (mycotoxin binder) & Yea-Sacc 1026 Probiotic (live yeast culture)
- 10g/100kg bodyweight (50g for a 500kg horse) for 5-days, then 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, (25g daily to feed).
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
Additional product information