excl. VAT plus delivery
- gastrointestinal health and digestion
- gas reduction
- stomach acid levels
- GI-Tract smooth muscle
- loss of appetite
- slow intestinal canal motility
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- recommended as a 4-week course
Dried Herbs: Andrographis, Astragalus, Chamomile, Fennel, Ginger, Green Tea, Liquorice, Marshmallow, Meadowsweet*, Peppermint & Psyllium
- 10g/100kg bodyweight (50g for a 500kg horse) for 5-days, then 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, (25g daily to feed).
- Feed a quality probiotic alongside this blend - see our Yea-Sacc
- Please note that species-appropriate feeding is essential for healthy digestion.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.