The Gut System is The Mother of all the systems - everything in the body depends on the health of the gut system.
A healthy gut is the ultimate gatekeeper of good health - every part of the whole body is connected to the gut, so if the fragile, sensitive, equine gut function is compromised, the entire body is thrown out of balance.
See our Gut System page for the full, fascinating story.
A palatable blend of herbs known to tone, cleanse and eliminate toxic burden in the gastrointestinal tract and improve digestive function.
Our GutCARE comes in powder form for ease of digestion and swift efficacy.
- gastrointestinal health and digestion
- gas reduction
- pH levels
- GI-Tract smooth muscle
- loss of appetite
- slow intestinal canal motility
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant level
* Recommended as a 4-week course
Dried Herbs: Andrographis paniculata, Astragalus, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), Zingiber officinale (Ginger), Camellia sinensis (Green Tea), Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow), Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet*), Mentha × piperita (Peppermint), Plantago ovata (Psyllium) & Smilax ornata (Sarsaparilla)
- 10g/100kg bodyweight (50g for a 500kg horse) for 5-days, then 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, (25g daily to feed).
- Feed a quality probiotic alongside this blend for a month to help repopulate the beneficia gut microbes - see our Yea-Sacc
- Without a healthy, species-appropriate diet, there's no healthy gut function. See our Feeding our Horses to Health section.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.