excl. VAT plus delivery
- gut and gastrointestinal health and digestion
- stimulates digestion
- gas reduction
- stomach acid levels
- GI-Tract smooth muscle relaxing
- loss of appetite and sluggish state of the intestinal canal
- detoxing and toning
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- recommended as a 4-week course
Andrographis, Astragalus, Chamomile, Fennel, Ginger, Green Tea, Liquorice, Marshmallow, Meadowsweet, Peppermint & Psyllium
- 10g/100kg bodyweight (50g for a 500kg horse) for 5-days, then 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, (25g daily to feed).
- Recommended Feed 10g daily Yea-Sacc probiotic to support repopulation and colonisation of the gut microbiome.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- All ingredients certified organic.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.