excl. VAT plus delivery
- gut and gastrointestinal health and digestion
- liver function
- stimulates digestion
- gas reduction
- GI-Tract smooth muscle relaxing
- loss of appetite and sluggish state of the intestinal canal
- gut microbiota
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- useful during a chemical verm programme
- recommended as a 4-week course
- Burdock, Chamomile, Dandelion, Fennel, Ginger, Liquorice, Marshmallow, Milk Thistle (cracked), Neem (N.Org), Nettle, Peppermint & Psyllium
- 10g/100kg bodyweight (50g for a 500kg horse) for 5-days, then 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, (25g daily to feed).
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- As a tonic, to be fed as above.
- Alongside chemical verm control, to be fed 5 days each side of the programme.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.