EyeTonic *Formerly our ERUTonic
- Sticky eyes
- Pink eyes - profuse tear production (lacrimation)
- Equine Recurrent Uveitis (ERU)
- eye comfort
- immune system
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Astragalus membranaceus, Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), Echinacea purpurea, Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), Ginkgo biloba, Filipendula ulmaria* (Meadowsweet), Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), Pau D'Arco, Rosa canina (Rosehips) & Salix alba (Willow)
- Composition produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co.- https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
- 15.6.21 -Thank you Carol, the difference this has made to her eyes is amazing. All the best, Tracey
- 6.3.21 - Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I have a mare with Uveitis. When she came to me last October her eye was always running and closed with her eyelashes down. She has been on your herb mix since december and what can I say - her eye is perfect - not runny - never closed and showing little sign of pain. I have not used the steroid drops now for over 2 months and no bute.I am managing her totally with UV mask and keeping her out of the wind but honestly her eye is amazing. Kay.
- 3.1.21 - Going well, horse really enjoying the supplement and his eye is looking very bright and better than it has for a while! Will be re-ordering soon.
- 8.5.18 - Thank you so much for your advice. My horse had an attack of uveitis in September last year resulting in 12 days in an eye hospital. On return home I put him on your ERUTonic. A couple of weeks ago he went back to the specialist for his 2nd check up. Both eyes had normal pressure and virtually all signs of ERU had disappeared, plus a cataract in one eye had shrunk! The specialist was amazed as never seen this happen before...... he asked for the company details!
- 27.1.18 – So far so good! New horse purchased in July last year developed Uveitis in September exact cause unknown. He was treated at specialist eye hospital for 12 days then returned home on pain killers no eye drops and to wear mask during turn out. Started feeding your ERUTonic product immediately was back in full work a month later. All I can say is so far so good....!