excl. VAT plus delivery
- symptoms of ERU
- eye comfort
- immune system
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- Taraxacum officinale, Echinacea purpurea, Euphrasia officinalis, Ginkgo biloba, Filipendula ulmaria, Silybum marianum, Pau D'Arco & Rosa canina.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- 8.5.18 - Thank you so much for your advice. (ERUTonic)
My horse had an attack of uveitis in September last year resulting in 12 days in an eye hospital. On return home I put him on your ERUTonic. A couple of weeks ago he went back to the specialist for his 2nd check up. Both eyes had normal pressure and virtually all signs of ERU had disappeared, plus a cataract in one eye had shrunk! The specialist was amazed as never seen this happen before...... he asked for the company details!
- 27.1.18 – So far so good! (ERUTonic)
New horse purchased in July last year developed Uveitis in September exact cause unknown. He was treated at specialist eye hospital for 12 days then returned home on pain killers no eye drops and to wear mask during turn out. Started feeding your ERUTonic product immediately was back in full work a month later. All I can say is so far so good....!