EquiVitaA - with Spirulina Algae
Our regular EquiVita with added Spirulina (blue green algae) for a potent nutrient source.
* Our EquiVita range is manufactured for us by Premier Nutrition, who are committed to manufacturing safe, compliant feed independently audited by, and certified to, UFAS, FEMAS, BETA NOPS, and ISO 22000, so you can be confident in the product you receive.
Nutritionally supports the body as a whole, and specifically:
- insulin sensitivity
- strong hooves and hoof sole sensitivity
- calcium absorption
- growth and development (bone, teeth, soft tissue)
- skin, hair and coat integrity
- immune system
- healthy muscles and nervous system
- digestion and feed absorption
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- 18g/100kg bodyweight daily (one level tablespoon = apx 15g)
A 90g measure (500Kg Horse) will provide (apx) :
- 12g Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
- 10g Brewers Yeast (S.cerevisiae), providing: .6mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), .75mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),5mg Vitamin B3 (Niacin), .3mg Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), .4mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine),30mcg Vitamin B9 (Folate), 0.2mcg Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)
- 10g L-Lysine
- 5g Phosphorous (Monosodium Phosphate)
- 3g Methionine
- 1200mg Zinc (Bioplex)
- 400mg Copper (Bioplex)
- 30mg Biotin (Vit.B7)
- 1mg Selenium (Organic Yeast)
- 10g Spirulina (Certified organic)
Analysis displays the elemental mineral volumes
- During winter months, we recommend adding at least 100g Linseed (micronised) to support the omega/amino acid levels which are depleted in winter grazing and hay. Linseed provides all 8 essential amino acids and a wealth of nutrients, including the Omegas 3, 6 and 9 Essential Fatty Acids, digestive enzymes, protein, vitamins and minerals, with the added benefit of copper, phosphate, selenium and magnesium sources.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GM.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 3kg volume, 10% discount on 3kg, 15% on 10kg and *Best Value 20% on 20kg.