EquiVita-Ultra *With Yea-Sacc & Mycosorb mycotoxin binder
The one-stop-solution in our EquiVita range. Includes Yea-Sacc probiotic & Mycosorb mycotoxin binder in one blend.
* New improved formulation - Vitamin E included as standard - Remember to double-check your feed rate which may have changed.
* Our EquiVita range is manufactured for us by Premier Nutrition, who are committed to manufacturing safe, compliant feed independently audited by, and certified to, UFAS, FEMAS, BETA NOPS, and ISO 22000, so you can be confident in the product you receive.
* For added Spirulina, see our EquiVitaA-Ultra
Nutritionally supports the body as a whole, and specifically:
- insulin sensitivity
- strong hooves and hoof sole sensitivity
- calcium absorption
- growth and development (bone, teeth, soft tissue)
- skin, hair and coat integrity
- immune system
- healthy muscles and nervous system
- digestion and feed absorption
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- 17g/100kg bodyweight daily (one level tablespoon = 15g)
A 87g measure (500Kg Horse) will provide (apx) :
- 12g Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
- 10g L-Lysine
- 5g Phosphorous (Monosodium Phosphate)
- 3g Methionine
- 1200mg Zinc (Sulphate)
- 400mg Copper (Sulphate)
- 1mg Selenium (Sodium Selenium)
- 30mg Biotin (Vit.B7)
- 2000iu Vitamin E (all rac-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
- 10g Yea-Sacc ProBiotic
- 10g Mycosorb A+
* Analysis displays the elemental mineral volumes
- During winter months, we recommend adding at least 100g micronised Linseed to support the omega/amino acid levels which are depleted in winter grazing and hay. Linseed provides all 8 essential amino acids and a wealth of nutrients, including the Omegas 3, 6 and 9 Essential Fatty Acids, digestive enzymes, protein, vitamins and minerals, with the added benefit of copper, phosphate, selenium and magnesium sources. Alternatively, see our VitaComplete range which includes a daily 100g Linseed and salt.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GM.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 3kg volume, 10% discount on 3kg, 15% on 10kg and *Best Value 20% on 20kg.