EquiVita-ProB * With added probiotic
With 10g daily added Yea-Sacc probiotic to support colonisation of beneficial gut microflora, healthy digestion and optimal nutrient absorption
* New improved formulation - Vitamin E included as standard - Remember to double-check your feed rate which may have changed.
* For added Spirulina, see our EquiVitaAProB
Nutritionally supports the body as a whole, and specifically:
- insulin sensitivity
- strong hooves and hoof sole sensitivity
- calcium absorption
- growth and development (bone, teeth, soft tissue)
- skin, hair and coat integrity
- immune system
- healthy muscles and nervous system
- digestion and feed absorption
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- 15g/100kg bodyweight daily (one level tablespoon = 15g)
A 77g measure (500Kg Horse) will provide (apx) :
- 12g Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
- 10g L-Lysine
- 5g Phosphorous (Monosodium Phosphate)
- 3g Methionine
- 1200mg Zinc (Sulphate)
- 400mg Copper (Sulphate)
- 1mg Selenium (Sodium Selenium)
- 30mg Biotin (Vit.B7)
- 2000iu Vitamin E (all rac-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
- 10g Yea-Sacc 1026 probiotic
* Analysis displays the elemental mineral volumes
- During winter months, we recommend adding at least 100g micronised Linseed to support the omega/amino acid levels which are depleted in winter grazing and hay. Linseed provides all 8 essential amino acids and a wealth of nutrients, including the Omegas 3, 6 and 9 Essential Fatty Acids, digestive enzymes, protein, vitamins and minerals, with the added benefit of copper, phosphate, selenium and magnesium sources. Alternatively, see our VitaComplete range which includes a daily 100g Linseed and salt.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GM.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 3kg volume, 10% discount on 3kg, 15% on 10kg and *Best Value 20% on 20kg.