excl. VAT plus delivery
* Contains the herb Valerian which is a banned competition substance. For a non-Valerian blend, see our HerbalShowCalm.
- central nervous system
- cardiovascular system and blood pressure
- nervous stomach and hyperacidity
- anxiety, stress and adrenalin
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Althea officinalis (Marshmallow), Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet), Mentha piperata (Peppermint), Plantago ovate (Psyllium), Valeriana officinalis (Valerian)* & Verbena officinalis (Vervain)**
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- Any items marked * - not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- Any items marked ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- This blend contains the herb Valerian which is a banned competition substance, so it's recommended that you check with your competition rules. If you are at risk of being tested, stop feeding valerian at least 5 days before your show date. For a non-valerian calming blend, see our ShowCalm blend.
- Valerian is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mares, or horses/ponies who suffer from low blood pressure. Uninterrupted usage of valerian is not recommended; it is advisable to take a break of a week after two or three weeks and then restart. Seek veterinary advice before you use valerian if your horse is on prescribed drugs, particularly liver medications. Valerian should be stopped about one week before surgery as it may interact with anaesthesia.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.