excl. VAT plus delivery
- endocrine system
- circulatory systems
- immune system
- laminae health
- stress and energy levels
- blood glucose/insulin levels
- adrenal function
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- Vitex agnus-castus, Dandelion, Ginkgo biloba, Eleuthero, Goat's Rue, Gotu kola, Liquorice, Milk Thistle, Nettle, Pau D'Arco, Rosehips, Willow & Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Feeding in the morning may effect maximum benefit from the Vitex agnus-castus.