excl. VAT plus delivery
- endocrine, metabolic and adrenal support
- circulatory systems
- immune system
- stress and energy levels
- blood glucose/insulin levels
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Vitex agnus-castus, Dandelion, Ginkgo biloba, Eleuthero, Goat's Rue*, Gotu kola, Liquorice, Milk Thistle, Nettle, Rosehips & Yarrow*
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Feeding in the morning may effect maximum benefit from the Vitex agnus-castus.
- Can’t tell you how happy I am! (CushTonic)
Thought Id send you an update on Ebony after 6 weeks on the herbs for cushings.. Her initial levels were 78.5 and have come down to 32.2 which I am over the moon at and my vet was taken aback ha ha .. I cant tell you how happy I am. I have so much faith in you and cant thank you enough. I have recommended you to lots of people who are going to contact you for further info and orders hopefully.
- Happy! (CushTonic)
I'm very happy to write this review as I'm so happy myself! Our daughter's pony, Rosie, now retired and a much loved family pet, was diagnosed with Cushings last year after we noticed she hadn't shed her winter coat and seemed very depressed with no zest for life. I was recommended to you and have had her on a maintenance dose of your CUshTonic for the past few months, and am delighted to report that this Easter weekend the family spent many happy moments grooming Rosie and pulling much self-shedding winter coat out! She's so much happier in herself as well, no longer standing alone witha sad face looking like Eeyore. As a family we're so very grateful to have found you. Thank you thank yuou, and we're looking forward to many more happy, comfortable years for our beloved girl. The Barber family, GLos.