CCDTonic - 250g *Canine Cognitive Dysfunction, aka Doggie Dementia
- Canine Cognitive Dysfunction (CCD)
- Extra irritable, extra grumpy
- Decreased affection or overly attached
- Sleep-wake cycle changes
- CCD-related incontinence
- Small dogs: 2g daily
- Medium-sized dogs: 4g daily
- Large dogs: 6g daily
- Measure the powder on your kitchen digital scales and mix into your dog's feed.
- Suitable to feed from 1-year old
Brewer's Yeast, Blueberries, Ginkgo biloba, Gotu kola, Green Tea, Kelp, Valerian, Vitamin C (as L Ascorbic Acid, promoting normal function of the immune system and contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress)
- Composition certified organic unless marked *, which indicates not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- Free from artificial ingredients, premixes, fillers, guaranteed non-GMO.
- Add a high-quality omega-3 oil, as EPA and DHA
play an important role in brain health. I like to add a slosh of our organic cold-pressed linseed oil.
- CBD oil is thought to be one of the best medicines for doggie dementia. I personally like Jersey Hemp, and always make sure you choose the Full Spectrum option.
- Alleviate any pain - dogs with dementia may have significant undiagnosed pain from arthritis or back pain, so alleviating pain may improve symptoms significantly. Adding a separate teaspoon of turmeric may make a big difference.
- Hands-on bodywork can be a huge help with increasing quality of life by reducing anxiety and pain while increasing connection.
Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing dog so always seek veterinary advice.
This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
DOG SUPPLEMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO STANDARD VAT