excl. VAT plus delivery
- useful as a summer tonic, as energy levels are at their highest in summer
- cardiovascular system
- immune system
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- recommended as a 4-week course
- Arctium lappa (Burdock), Galium aparine (Cleavers), Ginkgo biloba, Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn), Urtica dioica (Nettle) & Rosa canina (Rosehips)
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant and nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
Additional product information