An easily absorbed gel containing organic essential oils known for their bug-repellant properties, blended into our organic whole leaf Aloe Vera gel, produced from 100% human-grade Organically certified Aloe, capturing the maximum natural activity of the Aloe Bardadensis plant.
- Aloe barbadensis (organic whole leaf Aloe Vera), cold-pressed, aqua.
Main constituents of Aloe Vera : 96% water, lignin, saponins, anthraquines, carbohydrate glucomannans (of particular importance is acemannan), tannins, steroids, enzymes, growth hormones, aloin, glucommannans, salicylic acid, and fatty acids. Aloe Vera also contains twenty amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids), at least nine minerals i.e. calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, zinc, chromium, magnesium, manganese and copper, and a number of vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, A, C, E, folic acid, and choline.
- Citronella EO, French Lavender EO, Lemongrass EO, Peppermint EO & Thyme EO
Certified 100% Organic; SLS and Parabens free
- Shake well before use - this will help emulsify the gel further.
- Clean the area as well as possible before applying, rubbing in gently until absorbed.
- For external use only.
- Therapies of any kind should be applied with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Do not use on facial area, especially mucous membranes.
* Please note our Topical Therapies are Subject to VAT at standard rate