BreatheTonic *October Featured Product
Our respiratory maintenance support, ideal for toning the lungs and winter allergens
- respiratory system
- lymphatic system
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Astragalus membranaceus, Calendula officinalis, Galium aparine (Cleavers), Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow), Verbascum thapsus (Mullein), Rosa canina (Rosehips) & Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)*Composition produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co.- https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- As a tonic - recommended as a 4-week course as we head into winter and then into spring following winter to tone the lungs.
- As a respiratory maintenance blend if your horse needs ongoing respiratory support.
- Feeding Linseed (Micronised) provides a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acid, Alpha Linolenic Acid, which is thought to benefit lung function.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
Additional product information