BreatheTonic - DECEMBER FEATURED PRODUCT 10% OFF!
excl. VAT plus delivery
Our respiratory maintenance support, ideal for winter allergens.
- respiratory system
- lymphatic system
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- Astragalus membranaceus, Calendula officinalis (Calendula), Galium aparine (Cleavers), Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow), Mentha piperata (Peppermint) Verbascum thapsus (Mullein), Plantago major (Plantain), Rosa canina (Rosehips) & Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- As a tonic - recommended as a 4-week course as we head into winter and then into spring following winter to tone the lungs.
- As a respiratory maintenance blend if your horse needs respiratory support.
- Feeding Linseed (Micronised) provides a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acid, Alpha Linolenic Acid, which is thought to benefit lung function.